Our Values and Ethos:
At Waterside Academy we strive to 'live-by' our Golden Rules:
- We let other children learn - our value of 'respect'
- We are kind - our value of 'kindness'
- We look after property - our value of 'responsibility'
- We keep ourselves safe - our value of 'consideration'
- We try our hardest - our value of 'endeavour'
Our motto is: Today's learning for tomorrow's world
Head Teacher - Mr T Mills-Bishop
Deputy Head Teacher - Miss K Wilson
Senior Teacher - Mrs A Geaves
Waterside Academy is committed to safeguarding children
Should you have any concerns regarding a child's safety or well being, please immediately contact our Designated Senior Person (DSP) or a Deputy (DDSP) via the office.
DSL - Mr T Mills-Bishop (Head Teacher)
Deputy DSLs - Miss Wilson, Mrs A Geaves, Mrs G Powell and Mr S Muoria-Sal.
Should you have any concerns or questions regarding safeguarding, please do come and speak with us without delay.
Alternatively, feel free to e-mail me directly via firstname.lastname@example.org - this is particularly useful during the school holidays and on other occasions when the school is closed.
Please choose one of the 'sub-menus', located on the left-hand side, for more information...